Sunday 12 February 2012

Penning down my own thoughts!!!! Aha!!!! What a pleasure!!!! I loved writing when I was young...I still like to pursue this hobby but don't get time.. Oh is that an excuse??? No.. my inner mind says start writing . . We live such busy and hectic lives.. whether its our passion , our anger or just some other activity in our 'To DO' list our body and mind is always active.Its so simple yet so hard for human mind to comprehend.... Long cherished memories,old friends,our interests,our values,our loved ones,various issues so much we see around we have formed our own opinion , our own views... I always notice that so many thoughts I have always shifting and changing like waves of ocean , some of them just come and go , at time they move rapidly engulfing my mind at other... Everybody else must be experiencing the same.... Write a blog my husband advised me ...So well said.... the way to really rest our busy minds is to let go of all thoughts about our thoughts!!!!!  Now thanks to this blogger site giving me my own space for putting my thoughts!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home