Sunday 10 February 2013

Flamingo watching with MT (written by Jui)

It was Sunday.We got up at 5a.m. .We brushed our teeth,took bath,wore clothes. What was special today?Yes I got it! We are going for watching Flamingos and that to with Mumbai Travellers !!! I was very excited.

We sat in the car and started our journey. We stopped in the middle because my granny was also coming with us. I slept for some time waiting when we will reach there??? Then my granny gave me a chocolate..When we reached on the Shivadi station we parked our car and set out and reached the port of huge ships. There we saw the group of Mumbai Travellers. Some were unknown and few were known. We gave our introduction. I was little scared while telling introduction.

The captain of Mumbai Travellers 'Saurabh Thakekar' told us about flamingos. There are two species of flamingos.one is smaller flamingo and the other is larger flamingo.Their eyes are red and body is pink .Pink is my favourite colour.They were walking as if they were doing catwalk.It was wonderful looking them fly together.It was their breakfast time.I think they are very greedy continuously looking for food with their beak. They have strainer in their beak which strains out the mud and water and they get their food. I was also feeling very hungry . Flamingo visit India  during winter. I just wonder where is their natural home? Did they come alone or taken their family also.
They look so beautiful in pink colour but do you know they are pink for only few months.
We saw many other birds also there.We clicked a group snap afterwords and said goodbye to each other.Then we came back to our home and did our breakfast in hotel Vasant. I remembered flamingos while eating Vada sambar.hehehehe... I was feeling excited to tell this entire flamingo story to my friends.When we came back to our home  I wrote this trip details in my book and asked my mother to publish on her blog. I wanted to write how she publish her blog posts. Then I took out my drawing book and drew flamingos  and ships . It did not come out that nice. I am going to try one more time tomorrow after my school is over.













1 Comments:

At 10 February 2013 at 23:37 , Blogger vishal said...

<3 .. Very cute

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home